Posted to dev@jakarta.apache.org by ch...@cardifpinnacle.com on 2010/05/06 19:40:17 UTC

Charnjit BHULLAR is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  06/05/2010 and will not return until
07/05/2010.

Hi,

I am on annual leave and will respond to your e-mail upon my return, if the
query is of an urgent nature then please contact my manager James McMullen.

Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any
attachments are confidential and may also
be privileged. If you are not the named
recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for
any purpose, or store or copy the
information in any medium. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views
of Pinnacle Insurance Plc, registered in
England and Wales number 1007798.
Registered Office: Pinnacle House, A1
Barnet Way, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 2XX.
VAT Reg No. GB629 3452 28.

If you have received this e-mail in
error please immediately notify us on
+44 (0) 20 8207 9000.

This footnote also confirms that this
email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer
viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com