Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fa...@mpsa.com on 2004/07/21 17:49:45 UTC

Réf. : RE: Jelly variable scope with maven:reactor

Yes, James, I've tried this and this works!

But this is pretty weird to specify "parent" as a scope whereas you want
the variable to be available in some kind of "child" project...

Thx!
Fabrice.

             James.Shute@barc
             layscapital.com
                                                                      Pour
             21/07/2004 16:52          users@maven.apache.org
                                                                        cc

                 Veuillez                                            Objet
                répondre à             RE: Jelly variable scope with
             Maven Users List          maven:reactor
             <users@maven.apa
                 che.org>

Try <j:set scope="parent" var="myVar" value="foo"/>

James