Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by chengjh <ch...@apache.org> on 2013/04/22 03:46:11 UTC

[Proposal]Improve Writer Table Header to Export Complete Info for Accessibility

Currently, there is an accessibility issue for table header. If end users
create Writer table and check the table header in the table dialog, the
table header will have "Table Header" style and can be exported to pdf/doc
completely,and  Adobe Professional can recognize the table header
correctly.That's right.

But if end users don't check table header when creating table, and then set
the table header through table properties dialog, the table header will not
be set with "Table Header" style. Thus, the table will lose necessary
header info when being exported to pdf/doc, Adobe Professiona will not
recognize the table header. That's a problem.

I propose the solve the problem to meet the complete accessibility
requirement.

--

Best Regards,Jianhong Cheng

Re: [Proposal]Improve Writer Table Header to Export Complete Info for Accessibility

Posted by chengjh <ch...@apache.org>.
I propose to release the improvement in 4.1, along with the schedule of
AOO's accessibility.Thanks.

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.