Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/12 00:31:42 UTC

In the news link

Shouldn't we add this link in the "In the news" section on ofbiz.org ?
http://opensourceerpguru.com/2009/05/12/apache-ofbiz-revamps-website/

-Bruno

Re: In the news link

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I'm in contact with Yossi the webmaster of opensourceerpguru.com.
Maybe you followed: for months now I have promised to create an history.
For us and our users of course, Yossi is also interested.

I hope to do it "soon", since I have "found" http://ofbiz.apache.org/releasenotes.html wich was missing to me (I had read it mong
ago, but forgot about it)

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Added in version 889862 - should be propagated in around 30 minutes or so.  Thanks Bruno.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert