Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Li Wang <li...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/16 01:23:33 UTC

collecting and exposing quota related metrics to Prometheus

Hi,

In 3.7, Quota limit can be enforced and the quota related stats are
captured in the StatsTrack.  From the "*listquota*" CLI command, we can get
the info about the quota limit and usage.

From the monitoring and alert points of view, we would like to collect the
quota metrics/stats and expose them to Prometheus so alert can be created
based on the quota level (e.g. 90% used).  I wonder if this feature has
been supported or there is a plan to support it?

If not, I will open a JIRA and can start to look into it.

Thanks,

Li