Posted to user@lucy.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2014/12/31 21:26:17 UTC

[lucy-user] Re: [lucy-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Apache Clownfish 0.4.2 released

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 9:30 AM, David E. Wheeler <da...@justatheory.com> wrote:
> On Dec 31, 2014, at 12:14 PM, Marvin Humphrey <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> For general information on Apache Clownfish, please visit the Lucy
>> project website:
>>
>>  http://lucy.apache.org/
>
> Not so much. All I can find is a download link. Is there documentation? Is
> this something I might want to use for other projects? If so, how do I use
> it in my favorite dynamic language?

Yeah, the boilerplate announcement email, which is designed for the long term,
might have been a little too enthusiastic for the initial rollout.  We've been
keeping things on the down-low for the most part but not so much in that
announcement email text.

Marvin Humphrey