Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Hans Maulwurf <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/15 09:29:00 UTC

HSSF setColumnWidth - convert?

Hello,

I try to get an algorithm to calculate the right calue for the columnwidth.
I want to make the columnwidth in excel to 45 or 22, but when I use
setColumnWidth( 0, 45*256) it's not displayed 45 in excel (a bit less).
With 22 it's working when I use 22*265. In the documentation it says
1/256th of a characters length. I don't want to try hundreds of numbers.

Greetings,

Hans

RE: HSSF setColumnWidth - convert?

Posted by Francisca Azucena Talavera Gomez <ft...@bankia.com>.
This is mistake, please don´t send me more e-mails to this direction.

Francisca Azucena Talavera Gómez
Abogado. Asesoría Jurídica

Paseo de la Castellana, 189
28046 Madrid
Tf.: 914235420
e_mail: ftalavera@bankia.com
www.bankia.com

I try to get an algorithm to calculate the right calue for the columnwidth.
I want to make the columnwidth in excel to 45 or 22, but when I use
setColumnWidth( 0, 45*256) it's not displayed 45 in excel (a bit less).
With 22 it's working when I use 22*265. In the documentation it says
1/256th of a characters length. I don't want to try hundreds of numbers.

Greetings,

Hans

DISCLAIMER:
La información contenida en este mensaje puede ser de uso interno o confidencial. Si al revisarla usted entiende que no es el destinatario, no puede copiar o distribuir el mensaje a nadie, debe destruirlo y notificar tal hecho al emisor. Las opiniones o cualquier otra información contenida, no relacionada con el negocio del Grupo Bankia no debe considerarse como emitida ni aprobada por el mismo.

This information is intended to be confidential and for the exclusive use of the individual or entity named above only . If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received it by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and return it to the address above. The opinions and views expressed and any other information contained in this message which are not directly related to the businesses of Bankia Group are not to be considered as disclosed, shared nor approved by it.