Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de> on 1997/07/20 22:28:04 UTC

[Q]: Add small icons in distribution?

Hello,

The small icons which are used on apache-site apparently are not in the
distribution yet. Is it planned to add them?
Beside the better vertical spacing of the 16x16 icons in comparison to the
distributed 20x22 icons, it would be nice to let the user choose between
two "themes" (a la MS ;-) -- i.e., have both sets in the distribution.

How complete is the 16x16 icon set? I found 25 icons, but their names differ
from their 20x22 family members'.

Just curious,
    Martin