Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Kenny Smith <ke...@journalscape.com> on 2003/01/16 23:42:11 UTC

configuring imap

Hi all,

I'm trying to get James configured to use IMAP so I can run/develop my
tests.. but I can't find any instructions on how to do so. Any help?

Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com

Re: configuring imap

Posted by Darrell DeBoer <da...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:43, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Kenny,
>
> As you probably saw, I asked Darrell if he would please post those
> instructions, since he wrote the imap2 proposal.  Otherwise, perhaps Danny,
> Serge or Charles can post some.  I haven't built the proposal, and am on
> the road again today.
>
> 	--- Noel

Will do when I get a chance. Til then, here's the original build instructions:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=james-dev&m=103793228008819&w=2

--
ciao,
Daz

Re: configuring imap

Posted by Kenny Smith <ke...@journalscape.com>.
Hi Noel,

Yup and I appreciate the help. :)

Kenny

RE: configuring imap

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> As you probably saw, I asked Darrell if he would please post those
> instructions ...

It looks like a mail queue at the ASF was stuck for 9+ hours, so that
messages are all coming out now.

	--- Noel

RE: configuring imap