Posted to builds@apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/04/24 16:08:40 UTC

Fwd: Syncope-windows - Build # 66 - Still Failing

Hi,
we are stuck with build failures on Windows because of a dump file
(probably generated during one of previous failed builds) in the
workspace that is not - of course - compliant with license headers;
hence the maven-rat-plugin stops the build.

The file is
https://builds.apache.org/job/Syncope-windows/ws/parent/hs_err_pid4712.log

Could you remove it, please?

Thanks.
Regards.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 24/04/2012 16:14, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hi,
> I have just changed the svn checkout strategy to cleanup that.
> Description of the now strategy "Jenkins will first remove all the
> unversioned/modified files/directories, as well as files/directories
> ignored by "svn:ignore", then execute "svn update". This emulates the
> fresh check out behaviour without the cost of full checkout."

Thanks Olivier!
Next build (#67) success notice has just arrived.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Syncope-windows - Build # 66 - Still Failing

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
I have just changed the svn checkout strategy to cleanup that.
Description of the now strategy "Jenkins will first remove all the
unversioned/modified files/directories, as well as files/directories
ignored by "svn:ignore", then execute "svn update". This emulates the
fresh check out behaviour without the cost of full checkout."

HTH,

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Syncope-windows - Build # 66 - Still Failing

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,