Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/05/12 07:00:03 UTC

Tuscany IRC chat - Friday May 12

Hi folks!

I would like to propose another Tuscany developer chat on Wednesday, May
12, at: 16:00 GMT, 17:00 BST, 09:00am PDT, 12:00pm EDT, 21:30 Bangalore,
to discuss what people want to present or demo at JavaOne next week and
the plan for our M1 release.

Same place as usual, channel #tuscany on the freenode IRC network (use
server irc.freenode.net). Please join us!

Jean-Sebastien

Re: Tuscany IRC chat - Friday May 12

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> I would like to propose another Tuscany developer chat on Wednesday,
> May 12, at: 16:00 GMT, 17:00 BST, 09:00am PDT, 12:00pm EDT, 21:30
> Bangalore, to discuss what people want to present or demo at JavaOne
> next week and the plan for our M1 release.
>
> Same place as usual, channel #tuscany on the freenode IRC network (use
> server irc.freenode.net). Please join us!
>
> Thanks,

Oops, May 12 is Friday, not Wednesday... Time flies :)

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.