Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by San 'NeTTwerk' Mehat <ne...@vasoftware.com> on 2003/05/15 22:53:31 UTC

Custom serializer not being called?

Hey all,

  I've written a custom serializer / deserializer factory and have employed the following type mapping.. oh hell heres the whole deployment file:

 <service name="SfMain" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="scope" value = "Application"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="com.vasoftware.sf.server.api.sfmain.SfMainS
oapWrapper"/>
  <parameter
      name="allowedMethods"
      value="*"
  />
  <typeMapping qname="ns:local" xmlns:ns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/provid
ers/java"
   languageSpecificType="java:com.vasoftware.sf.server.services.core.ProjectDO"
   serializer="com.vasoftware.sf.server.api.sfmain.DOSerializerFactory"
   deserializer="com.vasoftware.sf.server.api.sfmain.DODeserializerFactory"
  />
 </service>
</deployment>

In my service i've created a test service method:

 public void DO_in_test(com.vasoftware.sf.server.services.core.ProjectDO do_object)
   {
   System.out.println("**** DO_in_test here");
   }

Unfortunetly it doesnt appear like my serializer factory is being called when i attempt to access the ?wsdl path of the service... any ideas?

-san