Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Ro...@actian.com> on 2014/01/02 04:49:14 UTC

RE: When combining Swing & Pivot, is there an alternative to JInternalFrames?

It's a little bit complicated, but you would definitely need to hook your component into the ApplicationContext's "display" list (using the ApplicationContext.getDisplays().add(...) method).  Not sure how/where you have made changes or want to change to using JPanel.  So, maybe you could elaborate a little bit on what you've done/changed.

Thanks,
~Roger