Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Ayola Jayamaha <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/03 20:06:52 UTC

Re: Working toward merge requests and commits to Phoenix

Hi,

I am working on milestone3 PR[1]. I have updated the pom mapping to the
Phoenix parent pom. I will write the launching script in Phoenix bin. I'm
progressing on making the web app standalone. As I'm progressing through
the task list I will tick them.

Let me know if I missed anything on the task list.
Thanks.

[1]  https://github.com/apache/phoenix/pull/96

Posted by Ayola Jayamaha <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the comments. I rectified some of the issues and left answered
the questions. The rest of the issues I will tackle and keep on updating on
the PR[1] and my blog[2].

[2] http://ayolajayamaha.blogspot.com/

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.