Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2008/12/01 16:06:40 UTC

Qpid graduates as TLP

I want to take a few minutes to thank everyone involved on our
graduation. The Apache board
has approved our graduation and we will begin the post graduation
transition.

Congratulations to the project and many thanks to all those that have
taken an interest in Qpid

regards
Carl.

Re: Qpid graduates as TLP

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:

> I want to take a few minutes to thank everyone involved on our graduation.
> The Apache board
> has approved our graduation and we will begin the post graduation
> transition.

Hurrah!

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior

Re: Qpid graduates as TLP

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.

Re: Qpid graduates as TLP

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:20 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i often think that we don't really do enough fun stuff on graduation...
>
> ...maybe we should revive that idea to grant t-shirt licenses...

t-shirts and associated merch are an important part of a project for
building awareness (I saw someone at a night club on Saturday wearing
a beagle t-shirt, which was a little odd). ;)

Re: Qpid graduates as TLP

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
<ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
> <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I want to take a few minutes to thank everyone involved on our graduation.
>>> The Apache board
>>> has approved our graduation and we will begin the post graduation
>>> transition.
>>>
>>> Congratulations to the project and many thanks to all those that have taken
>>> an interest in Qpid
>>
>> +1
>
> i often think that we don't really do enough fun stuff on graduation...
>
> ...maybe we should revive that idea to grant t-shirt licenses...
>
> ...or do something at apache...
                                                ^Con

Re: Qpid graduates as TLP

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Qpid graduates as TLP

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:

> I want to take a few minutes to thank everyone involved on our graduation.
> The Apache board
> has approved our graduation and we will begin the post graduation
> transition.
>
> Congratulations to the project and many thanks to all those that have taken
> an interest in Qpid

+1

- robert

Re: Qpid graduates as TLP