Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com> on 2007/11/19 15:51:39 UTC

[T4] Thanks for updates

With all the recent traffic about T5 on the list, I just wanted to thank the
folks still working on T4.  Though the lists may not show it, I'm sure
there's a lot of us that are "stuck" with T4 for at least some projects and
it's nice to see activity still happening in this space.  I look forward to
the 4.1.4 release.

Thanks again,
Kevin

--
Kevin Menard
Servprise International, Inc.

Re: [T4] Thanks for updates

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
And not to mention T4 being actively maintained. The issue as I see it is
that while T5 brings a lot on the table in terms of ease-of-use and
shielding you from your own stupidity, T4 matches and surpasses it in power
and expressiveness if you just get past the learning curve and figure out
the best practices among the overwhelming array of different ways to do
things.

Kalle

Re: [T4] Thanks for updates

Posted by Martino Piccinato <ma...@gmail.com>.