Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Michael Lindeboom <mi...@bms.com> on 2006/02/13 23:16:56 UTC

How do I prevent this error?

Hello,

My SVG file references another file (TextWrap.es) containing library
functions. I am getting this error message while I am rendering a JPEG.
Can I prevent it?

java.lang.SecurityException: The document references a script file
(//TextWrap.es) which comes from different location than the document
itself. This is not allowed with the current security settings and that
script will not be loaded.

Michael

Re: How do I prevent this error?

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Hi Michael.

Michael Lindeboom:
> My SVG file references another file (TextWrap.es) containing library
> functions. I am getting this error message while I am rendering a JPEG.
> Can I prevent it?

Are you using the command line rasteriser?  If so, you can use the
-anyScriptOrigin option:

  java -jar batik-rasterizer.jar -anyScriptOrigin file.svg ...

Cameron

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au