Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by yahalom emet <ya...@zvia.org.il> on 2002/01/30 07:15:36 UTC

session handling

hello

I was looking at websh and I did not understand how the session handling can be integrated with mod_dtcl. is there any example?

Thanks

Yahalom Emet
Software Developer
Xor Technologies Ltd.

Tel: +972 (0)4-6619164
E-mail: yahalom@zvia.org.il
Web: http://www.xortechnologies.com

Re: session handling

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
"yahalom emet" <ya...@zvia.org.il> writes:

> I was looking at websh and I did not understand how the session
> handling can be integrated with mod_dtcl. is there any example?

No.  It would probably require a bit of coding, possibly even at the C
level.  It's probably not something I'll get to for mod_dtcl... you
might also have a look at some of the other session stuff available.

With Apache Rivet, if I have the time, I will attempt to package this
(or something similar) as an add-on.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/