Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/04 06:50:43 UTC

[Axis2][The proj structure refatoring][NO COMMITS PLEASE]

Hi All;

I am going to do the changes to the Axis2 proj structure we discuss in
the F2F. Till am done no commits please as the chages might be lost. I
will be back when I am done.

Thanks
Srinath

Re: [Axis2][The proj structure refatoring][NO COMMITS PLEASE]

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Thanks, Srinath!

--G

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.