Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Walter Kelly <wa...@usitc.gov> on 2006/11/14 15:53:38 UTC

Re: [announce] BeanForm 0.5

Hi Daniel,

We have just started to experiment with using the BeanForm on our current
project and so far so good.  Is there any way the change the labels for the form
generated buttons, like the save and delete?  I've tried overriding the
bindings, similiar to way it's suggested for the input fields but I have been
meet with no success.  Also, I would like to be able to do it without wrapping
the BeanForm in another form, unless that's the suggested way.

Thanks,
Walter

Re: [announce] BeanForm 0.5

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.
Walter -

Button binding override has been checked into CVS and will be included in
the next version (0.7).

Daniel

Re: [announce] BeanForm 0.5

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.