Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Forsyth <sp...@co.riverside.ca.us> on 2004/09/23 00:25:26 UTC

Apache 2.x/Tomcat 4.1.x/jk2 & SSL

Hi all,

I have had everything working between Apache/Tomcat/jk2 for quite a while. Well, now we need to add SSL support. So, I setup Apache for SSL support and it's working.

BUT... it seems that I'm missing something in the connector telling Apache that ssl as well as ssl requests should be sent to Tomcat as setup for non-ssl currently works.

I would have thought this to be extremely easy but I can't seem to google anything of value.

I would appreciate any suggestions or links to good docs on this :)

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Apache 2.x/Tomcat 4.1.x/jk2 & SSL

Posted by Alex <al...@squigly.net>.
both ssl and non-ssl will use the same workers2.properties file.  are you
using virtual hosts?  one single host under localhost?