Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/09/01 01:25:57 UTC

Re: MX docs n stuff?

On Sun, 1 Sep 2002 07:06, Huw Roberts wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> > Hiya Huw,
> >
> > I noticed that the MX documentation is not linked from the LHS of the
> > phoenix docs as far as I can see. I would recomend that you do that by
> > editing src/stylesheets/project.xml ;)
> >
> > It would be great to regenerate the website after that so the rest of the
> > world can see your docs.
>
> I was starting to think about how to make that happen, thanks for the
> answer :)

kool!

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)