Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by wmins <wm...@gw.com.cn> on 2008/08/01 02:41:05 UTC

Hi!How to use self-developed class at Axis2 through Tomcat6(like socket pool)? How can I get the socket pool instance at webservice server-side class?

Re: Hi!How to use self-developed class at Axis2 through Tomcat6(like socket pool)? How can I get the socket pool instance at webservice server-side class?

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
see the org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet Class.

This servlet class has declared in the web.xml and when a http request comes
tomcat calls this Servlet.

Like wise if you can call the same servlet with the proper httpRequest and
response object yousing your socket pool it would work.

thanks,
Amila.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 6:11 AM, wmins <wm...@gw.com.cn> wrote:

> > HI,
> >
> > I'm trying to do the project like the title talk about, and I had
> finished the webservice server-side,but how to use self-developed socket
> pool?
> >
> > I want the socket pool auto-startup when the tomcat start, and the
> webservice server-side can get and use the socket pool instance.
> >
> > Please give me some tips,I had tried find many tomcat-docs and
> axis2-docs,but can't find any tip to resolve the problem.
> >
> > I look forward to your reply,thanks a lot!

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.