Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Victor Roman <da...@softhome.net> on 2003/06/18 19:38:16 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 1.3.27 and VirtualHosts problem

I have a small problem with apache, have an Apache (1.3.27) running in one
of my servers. Before the problem, the system is Debian GNU/Linux with
kernel 2.4.0 and Apache 1.3.27; pages are stored in /var/www and
/home/*/public_html*.

the ServerName is www.sionhq.com, and also I've delegated a reverse IP
address (66.118.142.70) with a 'IN A' register in bind to it, but when I try
to open this url apache not recognize it; I also read the documentation and
checked the error.log files but all seems ok, anyone can help me?

All VirtualHosts except this works correctly. For more information, the
httpd.conf file can be viewed at http://66.118.142.70/daijo/httpd.conf.

Thanks in advance,
  Victor Roman (Daijo)

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.27 and VirtualHosts problem

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 13:38, Victor Roman wrote:
> I have a small problem with apache, have an Apache (1.3.27) running in one
> of my servers. Before the problem, the system is Debian GNU/Linux with
> kernel 2.4.0 and Apache 1.3.27; pages are stored in /var/www and
> /home/*/public_html*.
>
> the ServerName is www.sionhq.com, and also I've delegated a reverse IP
> address (66.118.142.70) with a 'IN A' register in bind to it, but when I try
> to open this url apache not recognize it; I also read the documentation and
> checked the error.log files but all seems ok, anyone can help me?
>
> All VirtualHosts except this works correctly. For more information, the
> httpd.conf file can be viewed at http://66.118.142.70/daijo/httpd.conf.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>   Victor Roman (Daijo)

  What isn't working.  Seems fine from here.