Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org> on 2017/06/05 17:10:28 UTC

Stanislav Muhametsin invited to join the PMC

Stanislav,

The PMC is pleased to invite you to the Project Management Committee of
the Apache Polygene project.

The current list of PMC Members are;
    Alex Karasulu
    James Carman
    Jeff Genender
    Marcel Offermanns
    Chris Mattmann
    Niclas Hedhman
    Paul Merlin
    Roman Shaposhnik
    Sandro Martini
    Jiri Jetmar
    Kent Sølvsten

 and would like you to join the ranks to help decide the future of Apache
Polygene.

To get a feel for what the PMC is all about;
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html

Hope to see you accept this invitation.

Cheers

Re: Stanislav Muhametsin invited to join the PMC

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Welcome on+board.

Paul, let me know if you need assistance in updating the records.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Stanislav Muhametsin invited to join the PMC

Posted by Stanislav Muhametsin <st...@zest.mail.kapsi.fi>.
Hi,