Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/31 19:41:06 UTC

Fwd: Returned post for announce@apache.org

FYI, seems the announcement didn't make it to announce@a.o. Will try yo
re-send it over the weekend/next week only there and update our template at
the release guide.

br,
juan pablo

From: "Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez" <ju...@apache.org>
To: announce@apache.org, user@jspwiki.apache.org, dev@jspwiki.apache.org
Bcc:
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 23:52:24 +0200
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache JSPWiki 2.10.4 released
The Apache JSPWiki team is pleased to announce the release of JSPWiki
2.10.4.

This is the fourth release on the 2.10 series of Apache JSPWiki, a
feature-rich and
extensible WikiWiki engine built around the standard JEE components.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/jspwiki/

JSPWiki Maven artifacts are available under org.apache.jspwiki groupId,
version 2.10.4

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310732&version=12342771

A curated change log is also available here:
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NewIn2.10

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved visit the project website at
http://jspwiki.apache.org/

The Apache JSPWiki Team