Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be> on 2007/07/11 00:10:02 UTC

Small question: line-layout and markers

Hi all

Just a check to see if anyone knows off-hand how the availIPD.opt
that is passed into Paragraph.startParagraph() in
LineLM.collectInlineKnuthElements() would influence marker-retrieval.

Reason I'm asking is that I noticed the TODO on
collectInlineKnuthElements() to remove the availIPD parameter from
its signature. So, I decided to try removing it and using the
LayoutContext's stack limit instead. All tests pass, apart from
markers_4 and markers_5b...

Cheers

Andreas

Re: junit-layout-standard test broken

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
I thought for a moment it was my font detection patch until I sanity
checked myself and built a fresh trunk :-)

Adrian.

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vi...@anyware-tech.com>.
Adrian Cumiskey a écrit :
> The junit-layout-standard target seems to broken on trunk...

My bad, sorry. I didn't think of table cells with content of zero
length, which was the root of the problem... I've committed a temporary
hack as I'm in the process of heavily changing this part of the code.
Lazily I ran only the table-related tests before committing. *Always*
run the entire testsuite...

Sorry again, and many thanks for spotting this, Adrian.

Vincent

junit-layout-standard test broken

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
The junit-layout-standard target seems to broken on trunk...

    [junit] Testcase:
markers_4.xml(org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTestSuite$1):
   Caused an ERROR
     [junit] Expected XPath expression to evaluate to '0', but got ''
(XPath: //regionBefore/block[2]/lineArea/text)
     [junit] java.lang.RuntimeException: Expected XPath expression to
evaluate to '0', but got '' (XPath: //regionBefore/block[2]/lineArea/text)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.fop.layoutengine.EvalCheck.check(EvalCheck.java:83)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTester.checkAll(LayoutEngineTester.java:228)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTester.runTest(LayoutEngineTester.java:175)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTestSuite$LayoutEngineTestCase.testMain(LayoutEngineTestSuite.java:214)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTestSuite$1.runTest(LayoutEngineTestSuite.java:193)

     [junit] Testcase:
markers_5b.xml(org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTestSuite$1):
   Caused an ERROR
     [junit] Expected XPath expression to evaluate to '0.00', but got ''
(XPath:
//pageViewport[1]/page/regionViewport[1]/regionBefore/block[2]/lineArea)