Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Akbar Thanakalacheruvu <Ak...@sumtotalsystems.com> on 2015/06/08 14:58:38 UTC

How to upgrade Tomcat

Hi

How to upgrade Tomcat from 7.0.37 to 7.0.62 ? Are there any instructions or document for the same?

Thanks for the help in advance.

-Akbar

This message and any attachments thereto contain information that may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is the property of SumTotal Systems, LLC  It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message, any attachments thereto or any part thereof.  If you receive this message in error, please notify me at AkbarT@sumtotalsystems.com<ma...@sumtotalsystems.com> and delete all copies of this message and attachments.   SumTotal Systems, LLC has implemented anti-virus software on its computers and servers, however, it is the recipient's own responsibility to ensure that all attachments are scanned for viruses prior to usage.

Re: How to upgrade Tomcat

Posted by Neill Lima <ne...@visual-meta.com>.
I love this page: http://tomcat.apache.org/migration-7.html#Upgrading_7.0.x

Result: