Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by kmandalas <Ky...@IRIworldwide.com> on 2017/03/16 11:27:20 UTC

Ignite Spring-bean problem

Hello,

I am starting an Ignite instance when deploying a Spring application and I
use the IgniteSpringBean in my configuration XML. This node is the "master"
is the one which triggers distributed closures to rest cluster members.

However, when I try to start another "slave" node by command line, I get the
following error:

/Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiException: Local node and
remote node have different version numbers (node will not join, Ignite does
not support rolling updates, so versions must be exactly the same)/

I have to note that the configuration file at "slave" nodes is similar to
the "master" with the exception that in the "master" node we have the
additional line:

<bean id="igniteSpringBean" class="org.apache.ignite.IgniteSpringBean">
  <property name="configuration" ref="ignite.cfg"></property>
</bean>

Re: Ignite Spring-bean problem

Posted by kmandalas <Ky...@IRIworldwide.com>.
My bad, I had Ignite 1.8.0 as Maven dependency at m Spring web app.

Please ignore and/or let me know if I should delete this Post.