Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> on 2008/08/16 19:32:17 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Accept project PicaGalley into the Incubator - name update

Hi all,

the discussions on projects@ lead to the new name

   PhotArk

as a play on "photo archive". If anybody wants to
change their vote one way or another based on the
name, please do so until Mon 2008-08-18 15:00 GMT.

cheers,
   Roland

Re: [VOTE] Accept project PicaGalley into the Incubator - name update

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
+1 for incubation.

sounds like a cool project.

WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
wglass@forio.com
www.forio.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept project PicaGalley into the Incubator - name update

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.