Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Elke100 <el...@freenet.de> on 2007/03/08 15:57:04 UTC

can not load mod_axis2.dll

Hallo,
I am trying to install axis-c-1.6b-Win32 with Apache 2.2.3 and I am
getting the following error:
The Apache service named reported the following error:
httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 486 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Software Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program
Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_axis2.dll into
server: The specified module could not be found.

Elke