Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Iulia Zidaru <iu...@1and1.ro> on 2011/04/22 11:17:55 UTC

HDFS and HBase heap

  Hi all,

Supposing we have to constantly hit all data stored, which is a good
report between the HDFS space used and the HBase heap size allocated per
node? Do you calculate it somehow?
Also, is there a report between the hadoop heap size and the hbase heap
size that we should take into consideration?

Thank you,
Iulia

Re: HDFS and HBase heap

Posted by Iulia Zidaru <iu...@1and1.ro>.
  Thank you J-D. It's much clear now.

--
Iulia Zidaru
Java Developer

1&1 Internet AG - Bucharest/Romania - Web Components Romania
18 Mircea Eliade St
Sect 1, Bucharest
RO Bucharest, 012015
iulia.zidaru@1and1.ro