Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2011/10/08 15:45:37 UTC

debian stuff in Rivet repository

This business is of little if any interest for most of you
but I thought it could be nice to let the audience know that
I'm going to remove the debian/ directory from Rivet's
development branches and move the stuff into a new debian
directory as a sibling of trunk. I did'n include debian
stuff in the rivet tarball and quite rightly I think.
Nonetheless keeping multiple copies of it doesn't make sense
and Debian scripts and control files must stay independent from
Rivet code as much as possible.

  -- Massimo