Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Reza Safari <r....@lukkien.com> on 2009/03/20 12:11:11 UTC

Virtual directory

Hello,

Have one question:

Is it possible to create my own virtual directory with apache ftp
server? I don't have a file system or anything and I want to create my
own directory based on some logic, so that the client connected to my
server will see a virtual directory instead of a real file system.

Thanx,

--
Reza Safari
LUKKIEN

The Netherlands
http://www.lukkien.com
t: +31 (0) 318 698000

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Re: Virtual directory

Posted by David Latorre <dv...@gmail.com>.
2009/3/23 Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>

> David,
>
> Added the VFS Bridge project as part of related projects on wiki.
> was supposed to do it earlier:-(
> - ashish

Yeah I couldn't find it so I had to google for it. Thanks a lot Ashish! I
would have added it myself but I can't edit the wiki pages.

Re: Virtual directory

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
David,

--