Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by mt...@apache.org on 2006/07/20 14:08:24 UTC

svn lock: /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/jni/Error.java

Author: mturk
Comment:
SVN Propset in progress.

Locked paths:
   tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/jni/Error.java

Re: svn lock: /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/jni/Error.java

Posted by Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>.
Note that I sent this 6 hours ago. The mail server must be totally swamped.
Switching off svn notifications for this sort of task seems like a
more friendly thing to do.

andy

At 14:10 20/07/2006, you wrote:
>The level of svn spam here is ridiculous, can we redirect svn
>messages to svn@tomcat.apache.org or something?
>
>Thanks
>
>andy
>
>At 13:08 20/07/2006, mturk@apache.org wrote:
>>Author: mturk
>>Comment:
>>SVN Propset in progress.
>>
>>Locked paths:
>>    tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/jni/Error.java

>Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
>information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
>entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
>legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
>or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
>and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
>by email and then delete it.

by email and then delete it.

Re: svn lock: /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/jni/Error.java

Posted by Ian Darwin <ia...@darwinsys.com>.
Wade Chandler wrote:
> Yes this sucks.  We can't even easily filter the mails
> out on our ends because of the way they are sent.  We
> could look for svn, but what if a message is really
> related to svn.

This is unlikely to happen again but, of course, if it does
you can just (as I imagine most ppl did) filter on "svn: lock"
and "svn: unlock"

Re: svn lock: /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/jni/Error.java

Posted by Wade Chandler <hw...@yahoo.com>.
Yes this sucks.  We can't even easily filter the mails
out on our ends because of the way they are sent.  We
could look for svn, but what if a message is really
related to svn.

Wade

Posted by Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>.