Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by MORÁVEK Peter <mo...@pobox.sk> on 2000/04/01 14:49:06 UTC

Announces

Hello,

this question is to Stefano (I think):
Why don't you send the announces about new versions of Cocoon to the
freshmeat.net site ?

I think this is a very good place to announce new version of a software,
because many people
are looking on this site for the software they need ... that's also my case
- I've found the Cocoon
anouncement on this site (it was version 1.4) ... I've looked on this site
and the last announced
version is 1.4 ... Are there any reasons not to publish announces on this
site ?

Peter

Re: Announces

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
MORÁVEK Peter wrote:

> Hello,
>
> this question is to Stefano (I think):
> Why don't you send the announces about new versions of Cocoon to the
> freshmeat.net site ?

<dumb-hat-on>
 Because I don't know how :(
</dumb-hat-on>

> I think this is a very good place to announce new version of a software,
> because many people
> are looking on this site for the software they need ... that's also my case
> - I've found the Cocoon
> anouncement on this site (it was version 1.4) ... I've looked on this site
> and the last announced
> version is 1.4 ... Are there any reasons not to publish announces on this
> site ?

just my ignorance and, a little bit of lazyness... any help/suggestion
on how to make this project more successful is greatly welcome.

Really.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.