Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Kasun Lakpriya <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/29 21:31:38 UTC

GSOC project : Object LDAP Persistence Tooling.

Dear Directory Developers,
I am Kasun Lakpriya Hettige, a third year undergraduate student from
university of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am following a Computer Science and
Engineering degree there. I am interested in your GSOC project :* Object
LDAP Persistence Tooling*. I have already done some project stuff on
OpenLDAP and also have used Spring LDAP as well.

Now I am getting familiar with Eclipse plug-in development. Since I have
done some thing on LDAP I think I am very much confident in the project and
with your help and guidance I will be able to make it a success. I have
already participated in IRC and setting up my background to enter the
project.

Your help and guidance is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Kasun Lakpriya Hettige

http://kasun86.blogspot.com/

http://lk.linkedin.com/in/kasunhettige

Re: GSOC project : Object LDAP Persistence Tooling.

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Hi,

this was an idea we had yesterday in IRC. I created a Jira
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-644
and would also volunteer as mentor.

Kind Regards,
Stefan