Posted to user@spark.apache.org by SRK <sw...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/08 22:03:27 UTC

Is Structured streaming ready for production usage

Hi,

Is structured streaming ready for production usage in Spark 2.2?

Thanks,
Swetha

Re: Is Structured streaming ready for production usage

Posted by "Shixiong(Ryan) Zhu" <sh...@databricks.com>.
Please take a look at
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/structured-streaming-kafka-integration.html

Posted by swetha kasireddy <sw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by swetha kasireddy <sw...@gmail.com>.
OK. Can we use Spark Kafka Direct as part of Structured Streaming?

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.