Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dave Koontz <dk...@mbc.edu> on 2008/03/07 13:34:30 UTC

Bayes not run ?

I just noticed that for some reason only some of my messages are
actually being run through Bayesian classifying.  I am not sure how long
this has been occuring. I did a google search which did not turn up much
as to what could cause this.

One suggestion was there was not enough processing threads and/or
connections.  I have tried 6 / 200 and it still occurs.

The other was related to file permissions, but there are no permission
problems and some messages score just fine, and my autolearn is not
complaining about permissions and is working fine.

I am seeing this in both 3.2.3 and 3.2.4.  I even tried creating a new
bayes_toks database to no avail.  I even removed 60_shortcircuit.cf
thinking perhaps that was the culprit.

The only indication is SA's X-Spam-DataBase: Bayes not run. header.

Thanks in advance for any additional hints or tips!