Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Neal Rapoport <ne...@rapoport.net> on 2003/06/11 17:14:34 UTC

HTTPS always returns: Non HTTP response code

I am new to JMeter, and I am trying to use it for a site which is SSL enabled.
It's not working yet.  I have read several messages and this is where I am.  here's my config:
1. j2re1.4.1_03
2. jakarta-jmeter-1.8.1
3. in jmeter.properties, I uncommented :
    ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
    ssl.pkgs=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol
4. the certificate is equifax (if that matters??)
5. I setup an HTTP Request:
    Server (myserver.something.com)
    Port Number: 443
    Protocol: HTTPS
    Method: GET
6. View Results Tree:
    HTTP response code: Non HTTP response code
    HTTP response message: Non HTTP response message
    for RENDER HTML, I get:
    javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Could not find trusted certificate

Please help.
Thanks!