Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 赵天烁 <zh...@meizu.com> on 2016/06/13 02:42:30 UTC

add pluggable custom authenticate method support

We have our own authenticate service,which control everything include data assets like db、table、column、rows and SSO in a unified approach,is there any way to extend kylin’s authenticate method other than LDAP and SSO in a pluggable way?

赵天烁
Kevin Zhao
zhaotianshuo@meizu.com<ma...@meizu.com>

珠海市魅族科技有限公司
MEIZU Technology Co., Ltd.
广东省珠海市科技创新海岸魅族科技楼
MEIZU Tech Bldg., Technology & Innovation Coast
Zhuhai, 519085, Guangdong, China

meizu.com

Re: add pluggable custom authenticate method support

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Yes it is extensible; Kylin's security is implemented with Spring Security
framework; You can implement your own authenticator;

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi