Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Keiko Murakami <k....@nanaroq.com> on 2016/07/16 07:53:13 UTC

Processing plain text logs or windows event logs

Hi all

Would you please tell me how to process system logs and windows event logs in metron architecture?
Is not target of metron to process plain text logs or windows event logs?

Best Regards,
Keiko

RE: Processing plain text logs or windows event logs

Posted by Keiko Murakami <k....@nanaroq.com>.
Yohann,

Thank you for your response.

I hope to process windows event logs in metron and watch this issue.

Best Regards,

Keiko

Posted by Yohann Lepage <yo...@lepage.info>.
Hi Keiko,