Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jilani Shaik <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/19 19:57:34 UTC

Filter in terms component

Hi,

I have huge index and using Solr. I need terms component with filter by a
field. Please let me know is there anything that I can get it.

Please provide me some pointers, even to develop this by going through the
Lucene.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Jilani

Re: Filter in terms component

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I suggest you start a new threat describing your use case. Just describe the problem without assumptions. With a appropriate title/subject.

Ahmet

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 10:01 PM, Jilani Shaik <ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please provide some more pointers to go ahead in addressing this.

Thnks,
Jilani

Posted by Jilani Shaik <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi,