Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> on 2018/11/29 11:06:53 UTC

Stand at FOSDEM 2019

Hi,

For everyone who might be attending FOSDEM19: What do you think about
taking a slot for Beam at the Apache stand?

A slot is 2-3 hours. It is a great way to spread the word about Beam. We
wouldn't have to prepare much, just bring some merch.

There is still plenty of space:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/FOSDEM+2019

Cheers,
Max

PS: FOSDEM is an open-source conference in Brussels, Feb 2-3, 2019

Re: Stand at FOSDEM 2019

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Max,

it sounds good to me.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Stand at FOSDEM 2019

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
I've put us in the schedule for Saturday with the exact time to be determined.

Btw, who is speaking at FOSDEM? Not sure if all Dev rooms have already announced
their talks. I'll be talking about Portability in the HPC/Big Data room.

Cheers,
Max

Re: Stand at FOSDEM 2019

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.