Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/29 00:50:06 UTC

ISOs and multiple secondary storages

Hi,
I'm downloading ISO file (Register ISO on CS UI) which is 3GB in size.
I'm downloading it from my web server on the internet.

I can see that network traffic from my web server (where ISO  file is
hosted) is over 10GB to my CS setup (not 3GB - the size of the file...)

Since I have 4 secondary storages (NFS) - is it possible that CS SSVM will
download 1 copy of ISO file, for each on those 4 NFS sec storages ?

I also see 4 database records for each of new ISOs (that I download in this
new CS 4.2) with almoust identical details inside "template_view" table ?

I did  not observe such behaviour with CS 4.0...

Best,
--

Andrija Panić

RE: ISOs and multiple secondary storages

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sanjeev.

Sent from Google Nexus 4