Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "J.Gustafsson" <jo...@diabol.se> on 2007/10/09 16:50:20 UTC

Re: Webservice call fais when log4j level is set to DEBUG.

Hi,

I have now put together a SA which fails if the loglevel in ServiceMix (at
least the class org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue as
mentioned before) is other then DEBUG.
I also provided a simple Testcase (TestWebServicesIntegration.java) making a
webservice call.

The SA is build by the provided pom-file and sources. I was unable to
distribute the runnable SA, due to its size.

regards,

/jonas

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13117135/Webservice-test.zip Webservice-test.zip