Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr> on 2009/12/03 09:26:26 UTC

Re: underline doesn't work [was: Help??]

Hi Jeca,

Please, ask such question on FOP USER list, DEV list is for FOP
development questions.
What FOP version do you use?
What font do you use?
Can you provide short XSL-FO (not XSLT)  that reproduce your problem?

At this stage, I can only suppose that either text-decoration is never
used in final XSL-FO,
or there is a text-decoration with "none" or "no-underline" value in a
nested FO.

Pascal

Posted by Jeca <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone, sorry for using DEV (I didn't know).
I solved my problem. It was font related...