Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Aliza Ali <al...@icloud.com> on 2018/03/13 16:53:49 UTC

How to get my work back

I recently started using open office 4.1.5 for my work. Yesterday after saving my work i fell asleep. When i woke up today to do my work it wouldn't open! then i restarted the laptop and when i went on it again it opened up on to some ASCII Filter Options. no matter what option i use my work does not open up. instead comes something like ###################################################### all over my work! How to retrieve my work?

Aliza Ali

Re: How to get my work back

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
hi.
if you use windows vista and later,
just find properties orf your files and select previous versions, if
previous versions of your files was suitable for you!
openoffice in these years, had only some bug fixes, so i dont think
that major problem occur in this program because of stability and not
including new features and major changes.

By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that