Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/17 17:59:35 UTC

Error 500 while invoking GetCurrentMessage()

I'm testing a notification producer from a Java program. As I'm not
using a web service, I create a subscription with an unreachable
address and then I execute some actions. When they are over, I try to
get the last notification with a getCurrentMessage() invocation but I
get an error 500. I can invoke all the other operations like subscribe
and getTopicSet but I cannot invoke the getCurrentMessage operation.
This operation doesn't even get delivered to the service because if
executed on an uninitialized resource type, it does not triggers its
initialization as other operations does.
In the services.xml file I have this for the resource:

<service name="Execution">
        <parameter locked="false"
name="ServiceClass">org.apache.muse.core.platform.axis2.AxisIsolationLayer</parameter>
        <operation name="handleRequest">
            <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>
            <actionMapping>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rlw-2/ImmediateResourceTermination/DestroyRequest</actionMapping>
            <actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/mex/GetMetadata</actionMapping>
            <actionMapping>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2/SetResourceProperties/SetResourcePropertiesRequest</actionMapping>
            <actionMapping>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2/QueryResourceProperties/QueryResourcePropertiesRequest</actionMapping>
            <actionMapping>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rlw-2/ScheduledResourceTermination/SetTerminationTimeRequest</actionMapping>
            <actionMapping>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2/GetResourceProperty/GetResourcePropertyRequest</actionMapping>
            <actionMapping>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2/GetMultipleResourceProperties/GetMultipleResourcePropertiesRequest</actionMapping>
            <actionMapping>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2/GetResourcePropertyDocument/GetResourcePropertyDocumentRequest</actionMapping>
            <actionMapping>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2/NotificationProducer/GetCurrentMessageRequest</actionMapping>
            <actionMapping>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2/NotificationProducer/SubscribeRequest</actionMapping>
        </operation>
    </service>

--
Saludos.
José Antonio Sánchez

Re: Error 500 while invoking GetCurrentMessage()

Posted by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com>.
I have created this issue:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MUSE-149

Posted by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com>.