Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by lune voo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/19 15:34:39 UTC

Oozie actions staying in PREP status

Hello everyone.

Sending this mail because I have a problem with my Oozie server.
Currently using Oozie 4.2 in HDP 2.6.2 in a cluster of 10 worker nodes, 2
master with HA components and multiples edges with one containing the oozie
server.

I send this mail because I have a problem in the cluster.

All the actions of all the workflows are stuck in PREP state.
I cannot see any jobs running in Yarn, except some of them not using Oozie.

The problem begun this morning, before it was working well.

I checked oozie server logs and don't see anything special (no ERROR or
WARN) even in DEBUG log mode.

I checked the oozie admin web page to see if it was a JVM problem, but I
cannot see anything special :
###
Memory Information:

   - Heap Memory:
       INIT=197132288  USED=309877976  COMMITTED=832569344  MAX=3817865216
   - NonHeap Memory:
        INIT=2555904  USED=139238472  COMMITTED=142237696  MAX=-1
   - ClassLoading:
        Total Loaded Classes=10656  Loaded Classes=10564  Unloaded
   Classes=92
   - Threads:
        Thread Count=62  Peak Thread Count=135  Total Started
   Threads=2708300  Deamon Threads=40

       RUNNABLE=6    BLOCKED=0    WAITING=39    TIMED_WAITING=17
NEW=0    TERMINATED=0
       Time of Thread Dump=Fri Oct 19 17:32:43 CEST 2018

###

As an additionnal note, my environment is kerberized and everything except
Oozie works fine.

I was wondering if one of you had already seen this behaviour ?

Best regards.

Lune

Re: Oozie actions staying in PREP status

Posted by lune voo <lu...@gmail.com>.
No ERROR in the logs unfortunately :-(.

Best regards.

Lune